How many live sessions can I expect each week?
We will hold a virtual class twice a week for all bootcamps, so you can get plenty of group learning in.
Each program has two virtual "live-sessions" per week.
- These live-sessions are online and remote meetings using Zoom or Google Meet.
- Attend from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection!
- Attendance for the majority (at least 50%) of live-sessions is required to graduate.
- The days and times for each program can be found on the program's page.
- Each live-session lasts approximately an hour, though the first day it may run up to 90 minutes.
- Live-sessions take place regardless of local holidays.
- Live-sessions are recorded, and made available the next day for those who missed the session, or for reference.
- The live-session time is always in Eastern Time (ET), so it will be affected by Daylight Savings. See more about the ET zone here, and check out the FAQ below.